December is a very exciting month for me as I get to celebrate my Birthday AND Christmas... For any nosy followers out there, I am a christmas eve baby :)

So here are my picks for the ULTIMATE wishlist, some of which you may have been lusting after some of which may truly be only lusted after by myself. Either way I hope you enjoy sneeking a peek into my hearts material desires!

Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Palette £38

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette £38


















Anastasia Covet Eyeliner Set £23

Beauty Blender £16




















Topshop Pyjamas £20
Urban Outfitters Storage - £30






























And finally on my wishlist, socks socks and even more socks! What's Christmas without socks and Ferrero Rocher? Oh, and sales money! ....

A girl can only dream!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page